- WITH AN INGREDIENT WHICH IS PROVEN TO REDUCE CHOLESTEROL IN 70+ STUDIES: The plant stanols in our Ultimate Cholesterol, are naturally occurring in cereals, fruits, and vegetables. Plant stanol ester has been shown in 70+ peer-reviewed clinical studies to reduce cholesterol*, and has successfully helped people reduce and maintain healthy cholesterol levels in the U.S. and globally.
- CONVENIENT AND DELICIOUS: Eating two grams of plant stanols or plant sterols daily is the amount recognized by the FDA as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol that may reduce the risk of heart disease through the intermediate link of reducing blood cholesterol. Two grams of plant stanols can be found in four delicious chocolate Ultimate Cholesterol! Pop a couple in your pocket on your way out the door to work, and have a couple after dinner for a sweet treat, and you’re golden.
- CAN START TO WORK IN AS LITTLE AS TWO WEEKS: According to the CDC, over 70 million Americans have high cholesterol, and sometimes it is hard to know where to begin in your journey to reduce it. Plant stanols, paired with heart-healthy foods and exercise, can reduce blood total and LDL cholesterol levels. And, results from the plant stanols, found in Ultimate Cholesterol, can start to be seen in as little as two weeks.
- OVER & ABOVE CHOLESTEROL REDUCTION: The plant stanols in Ultimate Cholesterol can reduce cholesterol levels over and above the reductions experienced from other healthy lifestyle choices, including diet, exercise and statins, on an individual basis. Why not enjoy a treat and do your heart some good?
- HELPING REDUCE THE RISK OF HEART DISEASE: The FDA states that “Foods containing at least 0.5g per serving of plant stanols or plant sterols eaten with meals or snacks for a daily total intake of 2g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce blood total cholesterol and the risk of heart disease”.*Lowering your total and LDL cholesterol levels with plant stanols is an easy addition to daily life, and with no known side effects shown across 70+ clinical studies.